If I had the brainpower or the attention span, this would be several different posts. I don’t, so it isn’t.
- Thanks to all the people who gave me “feel better” wishes in the comments to yesterday’s post. Tom downplayed what happened; let’s just say that tongue stitches hurt and when the oral surgeon says, “The tongue’s going to hurt a lot more than the tooth, because the tongue’s a sensory organ,” that’s an understatement.
- Biopsy results should be back March 2.
- I’ve mentioned “biopsy results” too many times on this blog for my liking.
- If you make your iChat comment say, “Owwwww,” lots of people write to you with nice “feel better soon” comments.
- Google Maps now work in Safari. Yay!
- This tip from 43 Folders about Remind sounds like it might make a very interesting Dashboard Widget.
- I just got the premiere issue of Make Magazine in the mail, and I’m looking forward to reading it as soon as my brain is a little more alert (and yes, that is an article of mine in there, thank you).
- Yes, I plan to do live Oscar™ blogging on Sunday. Since when does not having seen any of the movies stop me?