A quick quiz for those of you who attend tech conferences. You’re organizing a “Women in Tech” panel, and you have the following panelists:
Which of the below do you add as the final member of your panel?
- An expert in social networks
- An academic who has studied the declining numbers of women in tech
- The head of a non-profit that supports women in tech
- A guy who tried to hire a woman, but wasn’t able to find one
- A designer who works with technical people
- A consultant who uses words like “synergy,” “paradigm,” and “liase”
Put your answer in the comments, please.